- AXLE SHAFT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Replace – Both – [DOES NOT include alignment. ]
- CAMBER KIT – Install – Front, Right
- FOUND: passenger side front axle broken at the wheel replace front axles. Also battery was dead. Charge battery vehicle starts fine. Additional diag time needed to check charging system.
- ROAD TEST VEHICLE. CHECK ALL SUSPENSION AND STEERING PARTS FOR WEAR. CHECK TIRE PRESSURE AND CONDITION. CHECK RIDING HEIGHT. CHECK ALIGNMENT OF ALL FOUR WHEELS. ADJUST CASTER, CAMBER, TOE-IN, AND THRUST ANGLE AS NEEDED ON ALL FOUR WHEELS. CENTER STEERING WHEEL. 6 MONTH 6000 MILE WARRANTY
- TRANSAXLE OIL PAN GASKET – Remove & Replace
JORDAN N. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/3/2021